We customize our service programs to fit your individual needs!
Annual Service (Once a year)
- Flea control and prevention to lawns and landscape areas. This treatment also targets lawn nesting insects like earwigs, crickets, sow bugs, ants, carpenter ants, and other insects.
- Spider web clean down and treatment of structure(s).
- Substructure inspection (treated initially, otherwise annually inspected), includes overview for leaks, rodent activity, and insect pests.
- Interior treatment if requested/needed.
Semi-Annual Service (Twice a year)
- Same as Annual Service, with annual monitoring of substructure. Both Annual and Semi-Annual Treatments are great for occupying resident homeowners looking for less frequent, less costly prevention. Very popular plan.
Quarterly Service (Every 3 months / 4x a year)
"Our most popular service"
- Designed for resident or non-resident homeowners with a greater focus on spider control and small ants. Rodent activity may also require more frequent attention.
- Many pet owners prefer an inside flea treatment periodically at no extra charge.
- Home is professionally cared for all year long, on a regular basis, preventing sighting by tenants or guests.
Monthly and Bi-Monthly Service
- Usually for commercial accounts.